98%… seriously

Tell your network:

Tell your network:

Kevin Mannix’s latest bad idea, Measure 84, would only benefit 2% of Oregonians. Literally only millionaires would benefit if Measure 84 passes. The rest of us — 98% — would suffer cuts to schools, healthcare and public safety.

Eliminating Oregon’s estate tax would cost our schools, senior care, public safety, and other priority services more than $240 million every budget cycle. That’s the equivalent of laying off 1,200 teachers or eliminating in-home care for thousands of seniors. And we all know things aren’t great right now, without this tax break.

Share this infographic to make sure your friends know what the consequences of voting yes would be. And Vote No on Measure 84 to protect Oregon’s priorities!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email